Sunday, December 7, 2008

'Smiling Eyes' has a Feast

Anna Beth enjoyed her Thanksgiving Feast at Child's World again this year. The event was complete with the children's handmade indian costumes, drums and a Thanksgiving dinner. In the days prior to the feast, Mrs. Boswell named each child with his/her indian name . . . Anna Beth was appropriately named 'Smiling Eyes'!
I came and enjoyed the Thanksgiving Feast with my girl; of course we brought our signature Pilgrim Hat Cookies for dessert! Thanks to my Family Fun magazine, these treats have been a Thanksgiving staple in our home for five or six years now; I think I made a total of 150 hat cookies this year alone (including those for Ethan & Graham's classes)!

Thank you, God, for this precious little one who continuously puts a smile on all of our faces . . .
She is such a blessing to our family!
* * *

No comments: