Monday, December 8, 2008

The Power of PINK!

Okay--This little PINK vacuum HAS to be the highlight of my Black Friday shopping! I snagged this little gadget thinking it would be handy for quick trips around the wood floors on our main floor--and all for the amazing price of only seven dollars! It came in obnoxious colors like cobalt blue, lime green, and of course, bubblegum PINK. I chose PINK, thinking it would be fun; yet, little did I know about the POWER of PINK!

Basically, my girl has taken over the new pink vacuum. She LOVES it. She BEGS to vacuum. She DREAMS of vacuuming. She asks to vacuum for me every day as soon as she comes in from preschool. When I asked for a vacuum volunteer after dinner tonight, she jumped up and had her PINK pride and joy out of the laundry room in a matter of seconds!

The POWER OF PINK . . .

I'm loving it!

3 comments:

Carol said...

I've gotta get me one!!

Libby said...

That's so cute! What a nice surprise for you!!

ocean mommy said...

OH BOY! I LOVE it! Got to find this. :)