Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Princess!

SHE'S FIVE. Yes, I said five. We cannot believe our little girl is FIVE. There seems to be something very certain about that number . . . no more baby, no more toddler, just a big girl now. We are so proud of you, Anna Beth. You bring so much laughter and joy to our home. The way you talk in your silly voice after dinner. . . the way you dress-up in your myriad of costumes ten times a day. . . the way you are so particular about every little detail . . . the laid-back, lovin' life attitude you share with us every day. We love you, princess!



Here is Anna Beth opening gifts from the boys on her birthday:


Trying on her gifts from mommy & daddy--the long-awaited rain gear:

Getting ready to blow-out FIVE candles on the powdered-sugar donut breakfast (that ONLY my child would request!):

We celebrated her birthday with a special Tea Party on Saturday . . . Pictures coming soon!

3 comments:

Carol said...

This made me tear up. I've got one on the way.

Carol said...

This made me tear up. I've got one on the way.

April said...

It looks like she enjoyed her birthday, great blog by the way. I just checked it out for the first time.