Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Cleft: What's in the Name?


I meant to link to this post this earlier--when Andrea Jenkins first posted it on her site! The Jenkins family will soon be one of our new neighbors in 'The Cleft'. This community has been their dream, along with the Warbingtons, for many years. In her blog, she explains the origination of the name of our little community of five homes. We feel so blessed to share in their dream, and make a part of it ours as well. As Andrea so aptly stated in her blog:

"Our desire for The Cleft is to be a safe haven for our families, a place where we can all come and rest and find safety. We also want it to be a place where we all seek to see the LORD and all His glory - not only for us, but for all who come to visit."

God is SO good!

3 comments:

Carol said...

I love this! I know you are all going to love your community with the Lord in the center of it.

ocean mommy said...

I LOVE THIS!!!!

That is so cool and what a legacy for your children.

only_female_in_my_house said...

Hi Amanda -- Amy led me to your new site. Twas good to catch up with the goings-on of your beautiful family.

Your children are gorgeous!

Email me sometimes if you get a chance at mspodskoc@cox.net

Sandi P.