Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Labor Day Visit to Tennessee

My grandparents and many of my aunts and uncles live in east Tennessee. Unfortunately, we have not made the trip to visit them in two years. So, we decided to make the most of the holiday weekend and head up for a visit. My parents and my youngest sister Amy and her family also made the trip. It was so good to see my family after such a long time . . . my grandparents did look a little older, but still seem to be doing great for their age. The kids enjoyed visiting with everyone and even said they want to move there, lol! It was a great weekend with family! Here is a picture of the kids with my grandparents--my Papaw isn't as stern as he looks, for some reason he never smiles in photos, lol!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Graham does not look happy! What a special time with family.