Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Put me in Coach!

Graham's baseball coach scheduled a kids vs. parents game for this past Sunday--apparently that is his tradition every year. What a FUN idea! Anna Beth could not wait to play baseball--she has never played before. She put on the most athletic clothing she owns (A Nike set off the clearance rack!)and grabbed Graham's bat, helmet and old glove. Ethan was even excited about playing with the little kids. I was excited about taking pictures, lol, but somehow got roped into hitting off the tee and then getting tagged out by Ethan at 1st base, lol! I even included a few photos in the slideshow for the ultimate embarrassment. Anything for my boys--they got a kick out of mom hitting off the tee! Anyhow, everyone had a blast; I think Graham really enjoyed seeing his whole family 'in the game'. Ethan got to show-off a little bit with the little kids. As for Anna Beth . . . she has now decided that she WILL be playing baseball with all the boys in the yard, even if she is the only girl playing. I have a feeling we may be seeing her on the field soon! And as for me? Well, I'll be sticking with photography! Enjoy the picts . . .

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hysterical. You are really turning some new leaves - first gardening and getting dirty, now this! Unbelievable. I've gotta go check out my window for flying pigs...

DeAnna said...

Are we seeing a NEW Amanda beginning to bloom?! LOL! I can't wait to see what is coming down the pipe next...... gardening, baseball....... Just kidding. I'm glad to see that the Stokes family is having a great time together.