Saturday, October 13, 2007

I've been TAGGED!

AHHHHH! I’ve been tagged by Stephanie (Ocean Mommy)--Okay, Stephanie, I'm not great at these things, but I'm going to humor you, lol. Here it goes:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
  1. A Fabric-cutter at Hancock Fabrics (during college years)
  2. Promotional Coordinator for a Publisher
  3. Marketing Coordinator for an Engineering Firm
  4. A Mom (my favorite job, by the way!)
Four movies I can watch over and over and over:
I hate watching movies, so I don't really have one! If I were to sit down and watch one more than once, my two favorites are:
  1. Sweet Home Alabama
  2. Facing the Giants

Four TV shows I like to watch:
  1. Extreme Home-Makeover (our whole family watches it after church on Sunday nights--we love it, we ALL cry together!)
  2. Designed to Sell (and all of the other house selling shows--b/c I'm trying to get tips to sell our house!)
  3. Divine Design and any other Design show on HGTV
  4. Brothers and Sisters (probably shouldn't, but I do--I like Calista Flockheart)
Four places I have vacationed:
  1. Bahamas--cruise
  2. Colorado--skiing
  3. Niagra Falls/Canada
  4. Florida--the beach, of course!

Four of my favorite dishes:
  1. SALAD--any kind, I absolutely LOVE it--especially with fruit, cheese and nuts!
  2. Seafood--anything broiled (I hate fried food)
  3. Pizza--wish I didn't love it!
  4. Italian food--whole-wheat pasta only, of course!
Four websites I visit daily:
  1. Our realtor's site (for some reason--see if there is any change!)
  2. My bank account site to update hubby's work expenses
  3. My friends' blogs to check for updates and be encouraged!
  4. During change of seasons--EBAY--where I shop for the kids clothes!

Four places I would rather be (beyond the obvious "Heaven"!):
  1. In our new home!
  2. On another cruise--maybe without kids this time (although it was great with them)
  3. Touring Europe with Kip--he has never been there
  4. Anywhere with my husband and kids with plenty of time to spend together
Four bloggers I am tagging:
  1. Carol, http://sheeptotheright.blogspot.com/--I probably know most of your answers, lol, but you never know!
  2. Amy, http://www.signsmiraclesandwonders.blogspot.com/
  3. Andrea (my future neighbor!), http://www.teamjenkins5.blogspot.com/
  4. Deanna, http://www.thecoxconnection.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

ocean mommy said...

That is great! Very interesting info there!!

Thanks for playing along. (sometimes those things get on my nerves, that one wasn't too bad!)

steph.