Sunday, August 26, 2007

Welcome to Our Story!

Well, a lot of great names came to mind for our new blog, but unfortunately they were already taken--so "The Stokes Story" it is!

Although I don't have a lot of free time to blog, I absolutely love the idea and have been enticed by the incredible blogs of Andrea Jenkins and Carol Hatcher--you two do such a great job! I thought this would be the perfect way to communicate to our friends and family what is happening in our lives . . . I may not be as consistent as some of you with my entries, but I will certainly do my best!

As the stories of our family are shared in the days to come, we pray they will be a blessing and encouragement to you. Most importantly, we thank God for the incredible story he has written for our lives.

"Lord, you establish peace for us;
all that we have accomplished you have done for us."
~ Isaiah 26:12 ~

4 comments:

ocean mommy said...

Hey Amanda!
Saw your link on Carol's blog. Welcome to the land of Blog! I'll tell you like I told Carol, it is highly addictive!

Blessings!
stephanie

The Stokes Family said...

It is addictive already--that was my concern, lol! I will just have to limit myself. I just added a link to your blog as well, hope that is okay! :-)

Amanda

ocean mommy said...

Yes it's okay! Thanks! I was clicking back over here to ask if I could add you to my list too.

stephanie

The Stokes Family said...

Of course, Stephanie.