Thursday, January 1, 2009

Our first annual Cleft MotorFest

The Hollidays stopped by this afternoon with their three new motorbikes; add that to our two gocarts and the Warbington's three-wheeler and it was quite a rowdy afternoon! Kip and the boys have turned the lot across the street into a race track (sorry Christa & Barry!); I even made a few rounds in the gocart myself--not sure I'll be doing that again any time soon, I still feel my bones vibrating, lol! Anna Beth finally got a ride with her daddy too, so that was an extra special treat.


Kip and Russell watching the kids

Me, driving a gocart

Kip with Anna Beth, very 'windblown' after her ride!

3 comments:

Carol said...

That is hilarious!! Looks like a lot of fun. Colin would have loved it!

TEAM JENKINS said...

all that was missing was our 3 four wheelers . . . that could have been hazardous!! :)

ocean mommy said...

This looks like fun! I think you have one incredible group of neighbors!